CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007


www.bigoo.ws


To all the "Village":

Well, I was surprised yesterday by a friend...you know who you are. ;) She handed me an envelope full of money. I was so dumbfounded! She told me that many of you had given out of your hearts, and pocketbooks to our little family. I almost went into the ugly cry, but I held it together.

I just wanted all of you to know how special that was to both Taylor and me. I couldn't believe the thoughtfulness, and the generosity of the body of Christ. Most of you who gave, I was told, did not even know it was for us. So, if you did...now you know. And, know that the Lord has truly, truly blessed us beyond measure. I knew when we took this step of faith that it would be rough for awhile. I also knew God would provide. But, I did not know to what degree I would see His hand working in my life. Let me tell you, if God is calling you to take a step of faith...whatever it may be, do it! I can't tell you what this has done for my walk with Christ. He has shown Himself so much, at times I feel like Moses coming down from the mountain; not necessarily a glow stick, per say, just wanting to burst with His goodness.

So, all that to say, I want to wish all of you the most wonderful Christmas. Remember that the Lord is good! I am so blessed by all that was done for us, and cannot express how much that touched our hearts.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Laura,

This is the first time I have ever seen your blog... Amazing timing! Isn't it always when it's God's timing! :)

Anyway, I could have written your Christmas post. Only while you were experiencing it at Christmas, I am experiencing it now. You have great insight as to what extent.
Let's just say I could have written your description of how you felt when you were drenched in the AWESOME Grace that the Lord showered you with in one of your times of need. That's what HE does.

So, Merry Christ-mas to both of us, again :)

In His Love,
Laura