CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

February Friends



We had my friend Kristal's kids here this weekend. It made for a quick couple of days with 6 kids running through the house. I was so glad that the weatherman had fairly accurately predicted the weather. It was 53 degrees outside...although he promised me 60! There was a little sun peeking through the clouds, but not much. I was secretly hoping to bust out the shorts. ;)

All went well, except for a little bug that had hit her kids right before they came. We tried pancake breakfast on Saturday morning, but their bodies did not welcome it. So, on to the BRAT diet. We'll be praying they get better as they go back home. I cannot imagine having 6 children. Can I just say that right now? I at least had my husband home for the time that they were here. But, on the van ride home...well let's just say we made it.

Anyway, it was a great time. I got to hang with my "other" kids, and got to feel a little bit like what I imagine a grandparent feels when the grandkids go home. "Whew!" Thanks Acacia, Elijah, and Eva for coming and staying with us. We'll see you again really soon.

0 comments: