CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Kids Camp!



So, here's some pics that I took this morning before Kids Camp! Moriah took her friend Acacia with her. I hope they have a blast. They were already enjoying themselves on the bus. I stayed to watch it go off, and was amazed at all the staff who lovingly take care of 90+ kids. What treasures they have stored up in heaven! I'll share some of the kid's eye pics when and if I get my camera back from camp. ;)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristal said...

Sooo Cute!! Thanks for takin pics of them leaving! I know in spite of their hesitations, they will come back so blessed! I love our girls..crazy they are off to camp by themselves!! So fun! I love you sista!

Abby said...

Can't believe she is old enough for camp! How fun! Thanks for the book suggestions!

BETHANY said...

Fun pics! It looks like I'm glaring at you. :) It was the sun, people, the sun. And it was blasting my face.

Silas hasn't stopped talking about camp since we picked him up.