CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Soccer Queens ;)


So, I started my second season of soccer yesterday, and Shana decided to join me. We had a blast! We kicked tail, but only because the original team had to forfeit because they didn't have enough players. So, the team that played just before us volunteered to play a second game just so we didn't have to go home! ;) It made us feel good to win 6-1 though!

Anyway, I have a blast playing, and I had such fun having Shana go w/me. Look how white I am already!!! So scary. I could have trick-or-treated as Casper. Haha. Shana's a redhead and still tanner than me. Thanks for comin' Shan...maybe will start winning with you on our team!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Abby said...

I'm impressed!! I have absolutely no athletic ability so way to go Laura!!

Kristal said...

you girls are cute..wish i could be there to tag along..sniff sniff....maybe someday! love you both!

Jessica Rae said...

And let's not over look those sexy shin guards! ;)

Strauss House said...

Soccer? Fun! Good job girls!