CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Update

I tried out my new detergent. The consistency is a little weird...I do have to warn you. It's sort of a gel, but watery still, so kind of just a funny mixture of both. I tried it on my hubby's undershirts. Need I say more? ;) They smell great! (Yes, I smelled the armpits.)

I don't know what it would do for whites, (as far as getting them bright) but I think I'll just put an extra 1/2 cup of borax. So, all in all I think it works out great! If you can get over your preconceived notion of what "detergent" is supposed to look like, you'll be fine.

2 comments:

Kristal said...

sweet, I will make it next month!! Thanks sis for the advice!!

Vinae said...

As soon as I start running low on detergent, I'm going to do this. I remember making detergent when I was a kid, but forgot about it until I saw your post!