CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Taylor Turns 34!


Happy Birthday honey. I know you are a secret reader of my blog. (Ok, not secret to me...but to the rest of the world.) I hope you had a fun day yesterday, albeit you had to work. ;) I hope you know how much we appreciate you as a Daddy and Husband. I can't believe you only have 6 more years to 40 though!!! Ahhh, you're sooo old! ;) Just kidding.

I wanted to share with the rest of you some pics from a fun evening last night. The kids had a blast sharing presents with Dad, and helping him blow out his candles. This cake was a serious project, but it was ohhh so worth it!


3 comments:

Michele said...

That cake looks way good!!!

Abby said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!

Taylor said...

Thank you sweetie - I couldn't stop smiling as I read your post. The cake was way too good (and very rich). It truly is fun to share the day with your kids who are more excited about your birthday than you are - they make it truly enjoyable, plus having a loving wife like Laura.